I'm in the game!

in2vending

Finally found the deal I wanted.  I picked up 20 Triple Head V-Lines, 10 of which are placed, for a total of $1,300.  I will be breaking down some of the triples to singles and doubles. 

Anybody know if the stands on Ebay for $12.50 will take the V-Lines?  Need to get some stands and brackets ASAP.  :D

Finally found the deal I wanted.  I picked up 20 Triple Head V-Lines, 10 of which are placed, for a total of $1,300.  I will be breaking down some of the triples to singles and doubles. 

Anybody know if the stands on Ebay for $12.50 will take the V-Lines?  Need to get some stands and brackets ASAP.  :D

Yep, they will work. Make sure you go to ebay through the links in the VENDiscuss eBay marketplace. That way you'll be supporting our community. Here is a link in case you are unsure.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/ebay.htm

Also, Don't worry if you don't see the stand listed on our page. You can click on any auction there and it will take you to eBay. From there the system will track you and give us credit for any item you purchase. Not just the item you clicked on from here.

Steve