Complete Newbie here in Columbia, SC

billm75

Hi all,

My name is Bill, and I thought I'd try to get a few machines put together and in some locations to help my kids start saving for college.  I have 4 young boys, 3 of them under 10 years old.  I'm not looking to make this a career, necessarily, just to bring some money in for their college funds. 

I figured it would be a great way to teach them about responsibility and actually earning their own money, plus, it's something we can do together.  Who knows?  I may wind up raising a Vending Machine Magnate!  LOL  We're just going to start with a few bulk candy machines 25 cents per dispense, and go from there.  I've been scouring all the online sources for used equipment and have found some that I'm interested in starting with.

Thanks for having me, I'm already learning a bunch just reading everyone else's posts.

Welcome Bill. It's good to have you aboard!

Take some time to read as much as you can here and ask anything you'd like. We have a great group of vendors here that I believe are the friendliest you'll find on any board.

Before you ink any deals on used equipment, make sure you post the details of the deal for our members. You'll get some great feedback and it may even same you some money.

Enjoy your stay!