RJ PapaGeorgio Report

rjpapageorgio

I'm a little disappointed in my numbers this month...  I went from an average of $12.69 PER MACHINE my first month to $9.36 for the month of November.  Keep in mind this is per machine, not head so now I really fee like I'm missing the boat based on others numbers I've seen posted here.  Of course these are my block triples that I started with, I've since switched to 390 doubles that I have started to place this month.  Some have told me they sell better because the product is more visible.

1) Check-N Go: October $3  November $1.75  I have to relocate this one!

2) Danny’s Bar: October $6.75  November $10.00  Upsold a double of HT's, PNT's by the dart boards!

3) Le Soleil Tanning Salon: October $25.25  November $21.00

4) Meineke: October $16.25  November $14.25  A 1-800 vend was placed next to mine... This sucks!  Don't know when though, so I may drop more next month. 

5) Old Harbor Bank:  October $4  November $1.75  I have to relocate this one too!

6) Knappy’s Auto Repair: October $17.25  November $9.75

7) CarStar Collision Service: October $16.25  November $13.75

B) Saturday’s Pub: October $9.75  November $4.75

9) Bayside Staffing:  October $15.75  November $7.25

These were all serviced in 4 week cycles...  Can anyone tell me if it is normal for your numbers to drop during Halloween time.  I serviced these last in the middle of October, so I'm wondering /hoping this is a normal drop for this time of year?

Also for smaller places that normally rely on employees... do they ever get sick of the candy after a few months or a year later.  This is another worry of mine?

RJ

RJ,

Thanks for the report.

Can anyone tell me if it is normal for your numbers to drop during Halloween time.  I serviced these last in the middle of October, so I'm wondering /hoping this is a normal drop for this time of year?

This is a question that I hope to answer with the monthly revenue poll. If you haven't already, please cast your vote for November. I am going to keep a line chart posted from month to month that will track the ups and downs of the community as a whole.

Also for smaller places that normally rely on employees... do they ever get sick of the candy after a few months or a year later.  This is another worry of mine?

You will notice this effect rather quickly. I have personally noticed that the longer I have a machine placed at a location the smaller the take is each month. Just figure out what your "stop loss" figure would be and if your sales reach that amount then maybe its time to switch out products. Also, as a rule, the biggest drop in sales usually occurs between months 1 and 2.

Steve