Donations for Eric

amc-vending

We should setup some type of fund for donations for Eric's family.

Maybe Caserri can setup a special account for people to donate to his family

I'm sure that he will be missed by lots of people

Who is Eric?

This is why I  posted what I did on another thread.

So you felt that one question should be the start of a disgustingly horrible personal attack on someone you don't even know? Maybe Eddie was in shock, maybe he was so overcome with grief that he didn't think to share. Let it be noted that you, Mr. jamesjmcgough, are on the top of my BLACK LIST. It's not a good place to be.

Mrs. Caserri

Hey Steve I figured you had seen it in the thread...not sure why but yeah Eric was killed dec 31st at 830 am in a automobile accident. Thought you just being sensitivie to my feeling by not bringing it up.

Don't sweat the comments Steve, I'm not.

Here is the flyer in regards to the charities Eric and I volunteered at that his wife would like anyone moved to donate sent to.

Eric Monzingo touched the hearts and lives of many and his kindness and concern for others will be remembered forever.  In lieu of flowers his family asks that a donation be made in his name to one of two organizations that were dear to him, New Freedom House for men and Transformations House for women.  For information on how to make a donation please contact Eddie Bauer at 832-883-4479.  In addition, Mr. and Mrs. Eddie Bauer have set up a college savings account for his daughters and donations can be made as well.

We’d like to have the ability to keep track of the donations and Eric’s Brother, Friend and business partner Eddie Bauer Jr  has agreed to direct donations to these two Facilities.

PayPal donations are preferred for record keeping purposes. We’d like to keep track of how much is raised in Eric’s memory. If sending the donation through PayPal use the  username eddiebauer@sbcglobal.net as recipient or if you prefer to send your donation directly to the house of your choice, here are the addresses:

Transformations

10934 Boone Loop Road

Houston TX

Cindys.transformations@yahoo.com

Attn Cindy Allman 832-875-6750

A New Freedom

1206 Sherwood Forest Dr.

Houston, TX 77043

ph: 713-956-5597

info@houstonhalfwayhouse.com

Attn Karen McCright:713-956-5597