racey novelty toys

sugar_mama

hello! i am curious if anyone out there has come across any sort of adult type novelty toys that would work in capsules for candy type vending machines? i have a friend that owns an adult book/movie/product store and i thought it would be great to get a gumball/candy style machine in there that sold little naughty novelties. wouldn't that be a hoot? or maybe one of those two head (excuse the pun...wink wink) machines that sold toys from one and maybe naughty anatomical candy from the other?:huh:? i mean there are a lot of couples that go in there, not just dirty old men, so what do you think? would it work if i could find the right products?

sugar mama

p.s. mr./mrs. moderator, please don't think i'm being dirty....i'm not trying to be inappropriate, i honestly think this would be a great addition to the store and to a vending route and am honestly looking for advice/input. thank you. ;)

Welcome sugar_mama!

No I do not feel your question is inappropriate. This forum was designed for the exchange of ideas. While I do not have any locations such as this, the idea is truly a thought provoking one. I do see much potential in this type of location. I am with you on the candy idea and would even think that maybe a capsule machine that offers condoms may do well too! That is, of course, if you can manage your cost on those items. Small tubes of lotions and potions might do well too.

I will keep my eye open for suppliers of this type of product. Keep checking back here as other members might have an answer for you. Thanks for your post!

Steve

BTW, I will move this post to the BULK topics. It might receive more views there. 

Just search "bulk condoms" on the INTERNET. You can buy them by the 100's. I looked into that one myself. That is how I know. You would have to capsule them yourself. 

I do not think a store like that would let you sell thoes though. WHY? Because thay already sell thoes. It would take away from there stores sales. It is like trying to put candy machine in a gas station. There going to say: "NO. It will take away from our candy sales". You could do Toy Caps because thay do not sell them!

Kyle G.

Great point Kyle however I believe she said she knows the owner personally so that might work in her favor in this particular instance.

It is like trying to put candy machine in a gas station. There going to say: "NO.

Are you telling me you dont have any machines in gas stations? You are missing the boat on that one!

Steve