New in Texas

Tolly

I am a new bulk vender in the DFW area. I purchased used machines as I did not want to lay out that much cash for new ones. After reading many sites and the prices that companies were charging I thought it best to start soft and see where it goes. So far I have purchased 18 good machines and 9 were tossed in for parts to rebuild or repair if needed. I have yet to place them out yet with the holidays but am hopping to shortly. There was one that was already placed and I have gone and introduced myself to the location and checked the machine and replaced it with one I rebuld already. That was about 2 weeks ago.

I look forward to learning from you all and hope to share my experences as well.

Any help as always is appreciated.

Tolly

Welcome to the boards Tolly! It's a pleasure to have you here. You absolutely did the right thing starting slow with used while you get your feet wet. I hate to see someone go full steam into this business with 500 machines. Thats not a bad thing if you know what to expect however most people just starting out think that this business is a get rich quick plan. They think that all you have to do is collect quarters. Most of us here know that is far from the truth.

Good luck to you and the community here is behind you, encouraging you to get those machines out there!

Steve

Thank you Steve. I look forward to learning as I go and trying to learn from those who have gone before me. This is not my only business so I am trying to take the lessons I have learned from there as well and build it slow and stong.

I look forward to talking to many of you

Thanks again

Wecome to the boards Tolly. As Steve said, we are here for you from your first placement.

Just ask any question and I am sure someone will have an answer that will help you. Come back often and spend a lot of time with all of us.

This business can really be a lot of fun if you have the right information with you as you head out to the streets.

Gary

I like your idea of starting slow, see how it goes, and then take it from there.  To many go into this thing through some kind of Bizz Op, invest thousands of dollars and later find out they paid way to much for their machines and feel like they were ripped off.  Get a feel for it with used machines, If you like it you can always expand.  Welcome to the board

Tee