New in Atlanta, GA

dkochan

Hello, my name is David.  I run a moonwalk rental business.   Now that the rental season has slowed in Atlanta and I have some free time.and, I decided to test the waters with bulk vending   I plan on starting with five gumball machines.  I plan on finding locations myself instead of paying a locator.

Hello, my name is David.  I run a moonwalk rental business.   Now that the rental season has slowed in Atlanta and I have some free time.and, I decided to test the waters with bulk vending   I plan on starting with five gumball machines.  I plan on finding locations myself instead of paying a locator.

welcome to the board david. you've got the right idea starting slow with a few machines. it is best to see if you like the biz before you spend too much money.

how is the moonwalk biz?

The moonwalk business has done quite well.  I just finished my 3rd season.  I have been able to earn a living off the moonwalk business this past year.  I started with three units and now have 30 units.  I will be renting tents, tables and chairs next year.

What machines did you decide to start with David? Have you successfully located them?

I plan to start with two, five foot, spiral gumball machines and three Amerivend Apollo17 machines on single Amerivend standard size, black pipestands.  I am working on locating these machines.