Vending expansion

Ronzo

Have been doing bulk vending for about 2 and 1/2 years. In process, have narrowed down locations to those that have been better producers. Because of various reasons, have decided to branch out and try a few sticker machines. Was wondering what experience you might have had and the downside to it. Would apprecate any commengs you might have in this regards?:shock:

Hello Ronzo.  Welcome to the forum :)  You may get a fuller response to your question in the Bulk Vending section of the forums (and everyone else who might be wondering the same thing as you will have easier access to the response!).  We're glad to have you aboard.

Thanks for the reply Gary,  I have been in bulk vending for about the last 2 1/2 or three years. Have used mainly U turn machines and some vendstars. Locating is the main issue and the time it takes to do such. Time has been limited. You do have to watch your candy because it can go bad, as u know, such as good and plenty, mike and ikes and hot tamales. Have had to pull quite a few products over the time because of the aging and of course  that is a loss. Had had to move quite a few machines also. Chocolate of course you have to pull when it starts to get hot. So I thought that I would try some sticker machines and try to place a few of them. Seem that there would not be the loss in product and the return would be much better, when you can purchas stickers for a cent or two. Have no experience with that product line and was wondering if any budy had any feedback as to there experience such as how often you would fill and the average return for a decent location and the split with the business. I do use charity stickers with the candy machines but would visualize a spilt with stickers machines. Any thoughts???:shock: