Newbie question about stickers

Good morning ladies and gentleman,

I am wondering, for the Dixie Narco machines, where do I get the stickers for the selection buttons that show what beverage is which? I think they are called vending labels? Anyone know a good place?

I made labels with a p-touch and thin cardboard for my first machine until I got a 2nd machine and photocopied the labels it already had and swapped them into the first one.  As long as your machines are clean and operating no one seems to care whats on the label. :)

I made labels with a p-touch and thin cardboard for my first machine until I got a 2nd machine and photocopied the labels it already had and swapped them into the first one.  As long as your machines are clean and operating no one seems to care whats on the label. :)

I used to believe this, but its not true. a good looking label will increase sales.

Everyone has different experiences JPVend.  My sales are just as good with the p-touch labels as with the copies or bought labels and my weekly numbers reflect that.  The information on these threads shows a broad range of experiences so readers take from them what works for them,  i.e. there isn't a "right" or "wrong" answer about bev machine stickers. 

• 2 weeks later...

If you have a 3rd party agreement, the bottler will ship you a certain number of labels for free.  I can order up to ten per day from Coke and use their 'free' labels in all my machines.