Looking for a soda machine locator.

resurgent

Hi all,

We are looking for a reputable soda machine locator.  I've read many great things about Eddie Bauer, but unfortunately, I am having a difficult time reaching them via email and phone.  Are there other soda locators that you've used and had success with?  PM me with the information if you are a locator.

Hi all,

We are looking for a reputable soda machine locator.  I've read many great things about Eddie Bauer, but unfortunately, I am having a difficult time reaching them via email and phone.  Are there other soda locators that you've used and had success with?  PM me with the information if you are a locator.

Yes,, need help looking for a reputable soda machine locator. Have 5 soda machine needs locations.

resurgent,

Please give us the name of the locator you have found. It may save you a lot of money. There are far more locator scammers than reputable ones. The chances that you found a reputable one are slim.

I'm not trying to be negative but at least give the community a chance to share any experiences they've had with that locator before you send any money.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone just a little update. Pam "sweetlady0665" found me a decent location. Waiting for 30 days to see how it does but she says she will guarantee a new location should this one not pan out. She found it fast. I will update it again in 30 days.  ;)