New Here!

matt-attack

Hey guys! I'm glad to see there is an active vending forum. Took me a while to find one, but this place seems great! I am brand new to bulk candy vending, and I eventually plan to do this full-time. Right now, I am waiting on two used 1800 vending machines I found for $90 ea.  I also went to Sam's Club and bought a business membership today! lol. They actually have the cheapest bulk rates around that Ive seen (and Ive looked eeevverrywheere online). But I figured this way I could restock at my own pace without ordering 30lbs of candy at a time.

Anywho, I plan on selling PMMs, Mike and Ikes, Skittles, DB gumballs, and 1 in. capsule toys and of course 27mm bouncy balls!! I am going with a local charity that supports special people that my neighbor happens to run so I am all set.

Basically, my main question is approaching locations. I kinda know the gist, I was previously in sales for 2 yrs at Bally total fitness.  However I was hoping some could help with some pointers or "lines" that would help get my machines get located. And also, what do you guys think of Vendesign machines? Ive read great reviews on them, but it seems very difficult to located them used.

Any feedback is MUCH appriciated! Thanks in advance!

-Matt

Welcome aboard Matt. It does sound as if you have a good grasp on key items.

There are several locating script threads posted on the board. Read all you can and use our search feature often. If you can't find something, don't be afraid to post!

• 2 weeks later...