New guy looking for a book on vending

hkfletch

Hi,

I'm spankin new to forums and vending.  Actually I don't even have a machine but a friend told me to look into it.  I thought I read on here somewhere there was a book on vending.  But I thought I read you had to post 20 posts.  Can't find where I read that now.  So this is my first of 20.  Lots of good info to wade through and learned a lot but who knows where the holes in my knowledge are so I'd  :)like to find a book to make sure I'm not missing anything.  Any ideas out there? 

Welcome to the forum. Yes, once you get 20 quality posts under your belt you will be given access to our member PLUS section. Among other things, there is a vending library there with 15 vending ebooks that you can download for free.

Whatever you do, don't buy one on the internet before you get to 20 posts!

hkfletch - you will find more information from the members here on this site then you will probally ever find in any book.

After you get your 20 posts - donwload and read the ebooks here, but in the mean time the best thing (IMO) is to read back thru all of the older posts. I have found way more quality information there.

And if you have any questions at all - post a message and someone will be able to answer it for you.