Vendstar In Red

G-Vending

I was going to say it, but Caserri beat me to it.  Looks real nice in the photo.

I also like the idea of the open chute doors, allowing the product to spill directly on the tray for retrieval.

But on second thought I considered it might allow more free access to flying critters who can lay eggs (I've had critters in my spaghetti at home).  Also, I'm wondering about debris left over in the tray, and how a buyer might feel about their product spilling onto a tray with existing candy debris.  So far my triples don't have spill trays, I have been considering them, but in some of my locations, the competitors' spill trays have debris on them and it's obvious that the owner/manager isn't cleaning it out.

I see you have a lot of vendstars, do you do this on all your machines, and how does the doorless chute work out for you?  Thank you!

I wanted to help you with your spraying of machines.i suppose you already know but in case your not using the paint i found to be best i thought i would let you know...i also have sprayed 8 machines  red and yellow and i use  kylon fusion paint.it allows me to spray the spill tray also,and decided to spray the pole cover also.that made a big different to me. good luck ron

• 2 weeks later...