Buzz Bites Vending Locators

michniakap

I have noticed a few forum members have buzz bites machines on locations. Just wanted some tips as to where the best place to put these are. Also, how much do you buy them for on average? I've found a website that sells them by cases at 15c each (vending for 50c) or where you can buy less but encapsulated ones for 25c each. Is buzz bites even worth dealing with or is it better to just take the setup out of the machine and allow it to vend capsules (the one I have has chambers for the chocolates).

Thanks, and i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a Buzz Bites machine on location at a truck stop location where I have 2 Vendstars as well. I serviced it today and pulled $13 from the Buzz Bites alone, so I was satisfied. They seem to like them because they work long hours and weird times of the day, so the Buzz Bites keep them awake. If you do place them as Buzz Bites vendors, I'd put them only in places like my truck stop location. I buy the product in small quantities on ebay, since I only have 1 Buzz Bites machine, at a unit cost of 26 cents, so I'm not making a killing by any means. People complain about the quality, but to be honest, they are a nice, solid machine! The mechs are great quality and they have the cash drawers on the side for quick access to the money.

I picked up six Buzz Bites machines for free. I took out the two locks, the $0.50 coin mech and the stand. I scrapped the rest of machine. The parts I pulled fit the LYPC machines I brought for $1.74 each.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2