Placed my first 50 cent 2 inch capsule machine today !!!

Powertechvending22

I am very happy today i went to one of my locations and took out my vendstar machine that made a decent amount of money and put in a triple with gumballs M&Ms and 50 cent laser light flashlights. I hope it dose good since the lazer lights are selling big at grocery stores out here and lot of the folz machines have them. I will write a review later on the XYZ toy pro vending machine later today.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this is an update on how my machine is doing i filled the machine up the first time. so after a little more then two weeks of waiting i expect to go in to see only a few lights sold. well to my suprize EVERY LIGHT IN THE MACHINE WAS SOLD so after 2 week i was able to make 60 dollars. If this keeps up i think im going to add more toys to my route. and be on easy street

• 2 weeks later...

I have always thought this type of vending would work good. We have bulk out and racks out but have not put out three single heads on one stand with gum and toys. Does anyone do this with success?

Mike

Yes, I do. I use many triples and bulk setups on my route, and many of my triples have 1.1" toy capsules in the center canister instead of gum balls. I do this a lot in accounts that I have 2 triples in. I try to always have gumballs because of the profits but like I said, in the stores with 2 machines I put toys. If you have the right toys, they do better than the gumballs.

Gary

very sorry for replying so late to your request(I have been pretty busy with college) on where i got the lights from I got it from this site link listed below. there about 52 dollars for 250 lights and 10% off when you use the code CL when your order they also have a bunch of other toys.

http://www.candymachines.com/Laser-Rings-Vending-Capsules-P1309C47.aspx

I'm surprised there are not more operators on these forums involved in capsulated toys, capsule toys have come along way since the early days now with licensed toys and excellent quality generic items, like powertechvending22 said I’ve come to service a rack of machines in a month to see the heads near or completely empty I believe they have much more appeal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well another update on the gold mine that last collection was in january around the 12th i think and since then i have been refilling the lights and cant seem to keep them in stock and the same with the gumballs next to them so the total from last collection till now is 178 dollars which is not to shabby lol took me a long time to count all that money and the best part is no commison.

counting today i have filled up the lights 4 times wish i brought the 25 inch model from xyz also the gravy on this is the dubble bubble gumballs i put next to it im thinking of getting rid of the 3rd head with M&M plain and switching that with mike and ikes. PS DOUBLE BUBBLE HAS REALLY ADDED SOME EXTRA PROFITS TO MY BUSINESS when i first got started i did not understand the value of the gumball but not i respect it as a might profit making item.