AMS Machines

BbAaSsSs

I am looking into an AMS Sense-it Snack Machine and an AMS Food and Bottle Combo Machine. Does anyone have these machines? Any good or bad info on these machines? They are brand new. If anyone has any info on these machines it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Bass Vending Services

I have two AMS Sensits. One is 15 months old, purchased new, the other is about 4-5 yers old purchased used from a re-furb house. I've had the used one since March of 2007. It has not given me any problems.

The one I purchased new has a chiller unit in it, the older one doesn't.

I had a problem with a defective set of sensors in the new one after a couple of months in service. They were replaced under warranty, but it did cost me about $50.00 in lost product.

Other than that, I am very happy with both machines.

Ted

Thanks for your reply!!

Yeah Im getting one chilled and one not chilled. What do you keep in the chilled one? Im planning on putting landshire sandwhiches and bottled dirnks along with a few energy drinks. What work enviroment do you have it in and how does it do? Thanks a lot for your respones I hope to hear more!

Thanks,

Bass Vending Services

I only got the chiller because it is in a plant with no air-conditioning and I had a problem with chocolate melting.

It has the usual selection of chips, chocolate and pasteries. I am going to see about adding things like salami, etc., from Sam's. I want to stay away from sandwiches unless I am forced to. Everything I read says there is no money in them, expired product will eat away the profit.

Ted