Charter Membership

caserri

We will be labeling the first 100 members who register at VENDiscuss as "Charter Members". As the site grows you will always be recognized as those who were here from the beginning! You can see your membership designation under your name on all of your posts.

Thanks for your support!

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to update everyone.

For those of you who didn't know, I have changed the charter membership a bit. I have been extending "Charter Membership" to the first 100 posting members instead of just the first 100 registering members.

We currently have 97 posting members so there is room for only 3 more charter memberships. Once we get our 100th posting member, charter membership will be closed FOREVER! :shock: 

All you lurkers out there make sure you post your intro in the "Welcome new members" section. Its an easy way to gain "charter" and you will be able to take advantage of future "Charter Only" features! *hint*

Steve

• 4 months later...

Pusherman,

Interesting stat. You Charters are a dying breed. We've had 21 (out of the 100) Charter Members make at least 1 post in the last 30 days.

Here is the breakdown of the Charters who have posted...

• 1 Charter Member Basic. (He needs only 2 more posts to be a PLUS.)
  • 16 Charter Member PLUS's
  • 2 Charter Member PREMIUM's (We only have 2)
  • 2 Charter Member ELITE's (We only have 2)
The above only represents those who have posted. I have seen many more Charters on the board reading but they have not posted in a while.

Steve

Maybe you should bump the non posting charter members and make the Charter status to the first 100 still active posters.  It might be cool to have only a few Charter members left, but by having an evolving group of charter members you can recognize long timers that still contribute to the board isn't a bad thing either.

• 10 months later...