New to Bulk Vending

ngoldman

I'm new to the bulk vending business in Colorado. I purchased 10 triple head machimes from XYZ vending. I will be locating the machines over the weekend. This site seems to be a great resource for newbies. Thanks for the insight!

Any and all feedback/suggestions is appreciated.

Sugar & Spice Vending, LLC

Nick

Welcome to the site Nick! Its a pleasure to have you aboard. I wish you all the luck in the world with your triples. They are unfortunately not the machine of choice by many here but those who do run them seem to be pleased with the results. In short, they are a specialized machine for a specialized location which limits your possibilities just a bit.

There is a great group of guys and gals here with all experience levels so I'm sure you will get quality responses to any question you may have.

Best of luck to you and keep us all updated on your progress as you grow!

Steve

Hey Nick. Welcome to VENDiscuss.com We are happy you found our vending family. You are correct. There are a lot of newbies here. We are all learning together. This site will become a support team during each step of your new vending business. Read through some of the posts and ask any questions you may have. This group will have the answers or someone will find it for you. I run over 40 triples and a few singles.

Best of luck in your new business venture.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

BVO- I did okay. I placed one machine. It was a little more time consuming that I had anticipated. I have a full time gig (50+) hrs and have 8 months remaining before i finish my Masters degree. Free time is pretty limited right now. I'm going to use First Choice locators to help me with the rest.

Are you doing your own locating?

Nick