Placement Agreement

Old Sarge

Depends on what you state on the form. Try to keep it simple. You own the machines and agree to pay  X amount of commission if you so desire. Location owner agrees to give X days notice if they wish it removed. You know basic stuff that removes uncertainties for all concerned.

Craig

Bob,

There is a great placement agreement you can use in the tools section of member PLUS. It is an editable word file. Like Craig said, keep it simple and non-binding and you should have no problems.

Steve

Hey Bob. Welcome to the forums.

I use an agreement letter when I am going to pay commission to an account. I have never had an issue with that. As far as a placement letter, I have never used the one I have. I guess it really depends on the account and the owner/manager. If you can get them to sign a letter that says that you have exclusive rights to the account and that no other vendor can put a machine in the account, that would be great. Almost all the video vendors, crane vendors, etc. lock in there locations and accounts for a number of years. Their investments are huge and could you image someone else coming in and taking away their business.

We have some larger type vendors on these forums that can help with this question.

Gary

I use a placement agreement every time I locate a machine because:

• It helps me keep track of the location information
  • Lets the manager of the location know that I will remove the machine if he requests.
  • Spells out any commission paid or amount donated to a charity.
I use three different placement agreements -- one for when I pay commission, one for when I pay a percentage of sales to a charity and one for when I use charity stickers or just don't pay a commission.  Believe or not, some locations don't ask for a commission and say yes before I mention that a portion of the proceeds go to charity. In that case I place a machine without a charity sticker on it.

I use a placement agreement every time I locate a machine because:

• It helps me keep track of the location information

• Lets the manager of the location know that I will remove the machine if he requests.
  • Spells out any commission paid or amount donated to a charity.
I use three different placement agreements -- one for when I pay commission, one for when I pay a percentage of sales to a charity and one for when I use charity stickers or just don't pay a commission.  Believe or not, some locations don't ask for a commission and say yes before I mention that a portion of the proceeds go to charity. In that case I place a machine without a charity sticker on it.
The 3 agreements that dkochan uses are available in the tools section as well if any one is interested in checking them out.

Thanks dkochan!

Steve