Eddie Bauer experience

chris harris

I have not been active on here for a while and really have'nt been placing machines in a while. Well, with that been said I am back active

and decided to give Eddie a try at locating some machines. I contacted him today to place 5 machines. I will post the type of locations he acquires for me.  

chris harris

15 vendstars

16 1800vends

2 dentyne ice

3 superpro

2 xyz

3 segas

Placed one of the five locations I ordered from Eddie  today. It was a used car dealership body  and paint shop. When I arrived the owner was very  nice and showed me where to place the machine. This location had a lot of traffic and about 20 employees and I have the only machine there. I got the rest of my locations from Eddie around 6:30 p.m. At first glance they seem to be promising locations. I will post again tomorrow when I place the rest of my machines.

Placed all but two machines on location today that I got from  Eddie. I must say, so far the locations seem to be good locations.One Hair Cut and Salon shop with a lot of traffic, two automobile repair shops. Tomorrow ,I will place my machines  at a popular audio and security car shop that also does custom body and paint work  and a mechanic shop. So far I have the only machines in the businesses. Since i have been using locator's  Eddie has done the best job locating for me.