Skittles Flavors

black panther

• 1 month later...

Tiff,

I too saw the chocolate ones in a recent trade mag. A little off topic but another new candy coming soon is Hot Tamales Ice. Obviously a peppermint version of HT. They are blue in blue packaging.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Good question Black Panther!

I called Mars to find out, was told call customer support. I did, and was told call vending division, but bear in mind the minimum order is 1000 lbs. I called 'em anyway, and was told by a very nice lady the following...

The only other flavor in bulk is the chocolate mix. She wasn't sure of the size though. LOL

Between 45 and 52 oz. bags, she thought.

The other flavors are only available in various sizes up to 16 oz.

(I swear I've seen the Sour Skittles in bulk size bags though, but she said if they did have larger bags before they don't anymore.)

54 oz Bags, (of Reg. Skittles), are being discontinued, and are being replaced with 52 oz. bags.

Smoothie Mix- Discontinued

Ice Cream Mix - Limited Edition - Discontinued and does not plan on it returning.

Carnival Mix - Limited Edition - Discontinued, but may return this summer.

Tropical Mix- small sizes only

Wild Berry Mix- small sizes only

Sour Mix- small sizes only

Enchanted Flavor Sour Mix - small sizes only

I asked if they sell anything like 25lb. cases to wholesalers. She said no.

I asked if they sell possibly 1000 lbs. (bulk) at a time to some wholsalers to break-up into smaller lots for resale. She gave me two Candy Resellers to call that possibly would do that. One was Garvey Nut and Candy and the other was Nassau Candy.

I called 'em both. No luck.

She also suggested Sweettooth.com and Sugarstand.com

I checked these both, no luck. (Although I didn't contact them to ask). Sam's Club is still cheaper.

Sorry I couldn't find any other Skittles flavors in bulk.

Dave