Hello From Northern Calif.

davekro

I just found this forum via Google when researching info to upgrade a bill validator on an Automatic Products 6600 snack machine.  I have only been poking around a few minutes here, but thought I'd start by saying hello. 

I started with snack & soda vending in 1984, then added OCS (office coffee service) about 5 years later.  Now I am focusing on office coffee and espresso for new business going forward.  The pricier automated espresso business has been a tough sell in this economy, obviously.  ;o)

Does Vendiscuss cover snack and soda vending too, or just mainly bulk vending.

Thanks,

Dave

Guest ontheballvending

For the most part we cover everything, however, you can ask questions anytime, and we would love to hear about your Snack/Drink business. Welcome, and we are glad to have you.

All the best,  Scot Clayborn

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.  I did find the snack/ soda vending forum to post my question about upgrading the validator on my older AP 6000 snack machine.  The more research I do on this, more conflicting info I get.  And this from the MEI Mars people as well as the local AP distributor!  Hopefully the veterans here can help with their real world experience.   :)

Best to all,

Dave