Bulk Vending Machine Scams

HannaVending

An education is priceless, especially for those considering the possibility of owning their own vending business. Maybe you should consider owning your own profitable vending machines at your location or own your vending business without being scammed by all those rip off vending offers. There are many ways to educate yourself. Should you desire, you may also educate yourself by ordering comprehensive vending industry education materials by Charles Hanna, author of the book titled: THE VENDING INDUSTRY - History, Trends, Secrets, Opportunities & Scams. Why take chances with your success? We also offer free materials for your review! Take advantage of our 30 years experience as leaders in the vending industry.

www.hanna-vending.com

913 894 4979

800 397 8363

charles@hanna-vending.com

HannaVending,

Welcome to the forum! Your participation is appreciated. How might people reach you if they are interested in your product? Do you have a website?

Steve

I agree there are many seasoned veterans in vending who would gladly offer suggestions to new vendors. I am one of those 30 year veterans. You should also remember, there are many wolves in sheep clothing.  You should certainly make use of any free resources whenever possible. However, if you need rapid, intelligent answers to the 100's of questions you should be asking, but did not know where to begin, try to arm yourself with the answers in advance. This will make your time worthwhile when shopping! :)

It is always a pleasure to be of assistance. I am available M-F 8:30am-4:30pm Central time to chat with you about your plans or ideas for vending. No purchase is ever necessary. Ask to speak with me personally if you do not get the answers to your questions from our company... or any other company for that matter! :)