Locators in New York?

wrovending

Robert,

Check with Johnny (T-Bird Vending) He is on LI and has found it very difficult to locate there. Maybe he will chime in here and give you some ideas.

Steve

I live in Brooklyn, but I'd like to place machines in Manhattan because four random blocks in Manhattan would be enough to make a living off of if you had machines in every building. Maybe not but you know what I mean. I'm not looking to go giant, just wanna setup machines for some extra cash..nothing aggressive etc. small time. Anyhow I'd also place machines in Brooklyn I suppose. Thanks.

You might want to contact Marjorie at Midwest Dist. (417) 881- 4455. She and her team are very good (and honest) and have located for several members of this board. I concur with a few earlier posts though -- the NYC area seems to be a very difficult area to locate in so you might expect to pay a little more if they agree to do it.  

I would imagine that is one of the hardest places to locate. It seems the larger and denser the population the more people become self centered and selfish.

And I would imagine that the sparser the population the more people become stupid and gullible.