Locator needed for rack placement

Profits

I'm seeking a locator with a proven track record of success locating racks.  I have a single new 5-way Northwestern rack arriving this week.  I want to have a great location for it the day it arrives.  It looks very similar to the one in the photo, and is also blue.  This is a top quality rack that will be a great compliment to many retail establishments.

The machine will be stocked with Giant Sea Mania and Giant Pet Friends in the 2" machines, and Waxie Sticks, Squishland Sea, and Squishland Jungle in the 1" machines.  These are premium toys and should be well received by locations interested in having bulk machines that appeal to their young traffic, as well as parents.

Prices are .50 for the 1" products and .75 for the 2" products.

The city for the location is Sacramento, California.  If you have a track record of finding great revenue-generating locations that would be appropriate for a rack with this product selection, please send me a PM with your phone number.  Let's discuss your rates and a predicted time frame in which I can expect to place the machine.

I'm looking for long-term relationships.  Let's start it off right!

northwestern_rack_s.jpg

Guest ontheballvending

Very Nice Machine, and I am curious of a ballpark price delivered to your location for this unit. ??

Good Luck !!    Scot

Very Nice Machine, and I am curious of a ballpark price delivered to your location for this unit. ??

Good Luck !!    Scot

Total came to $667.12 after shipping.  I didn't order the Silver Sentinel stand this time around, instead opting for the less expensive LYPC 6-Way Step Stand.