Big News

KPower

I just found out that I am going to be a Daddy!!!!!! I am ver very excited. This is my first baby. We think the baby will arrive in late march or early april. We haven't even been to the doctor yet since they said we have to wait until 7 weeks pass. She took two tests though and they said thats a definite. WooHoo!!!!

P.S. I may delay starting the business in light of this news not sure yet.

KPower,

Congratulations my friend! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us. You have to keep us posted on the progress. Becoming a father is a wonderful, life changing event. Now that you are aware of your unborn child you will notice how quickly your life begins to change. Your priorities in life will re-adjust and you will find that you are subconsciously preparing your world for the arrival of your offspring.

I wish you all the luck in the world!

Steve

PS - Get some machines out now! That way your little one will grow up knowing daddy as the "candy man"! :P

I am going to try and get some machines out. I need to save up a couple months worth of bills first though. My wife's maternity leave is not very good so we will need the money while she is out.

Con-Grats DUDE! I have very happy for you! I wish I had some machines to give you, but I do not! If you knew this a month ago, I would have given you a double head for free! I wish you all the luck this world has to offer, and you need to get to work, for your little one that is on (his or her) way!

Kyle Guth - Guth Vending - Sparta TN.