Tic Tac Machines

skyviper73

Sky.  I would still consider that a bulk vending venture.  Your just vending a full tic tac package in lieu of one or two loosies.  That is just like if I had a machine that dispensed only packages of peanut mm's in lieu of 3-4 loose MM's.  Like I stated before, I have started to include packages of tic tacs into one spiral of a full line machine.  They seem to sell ok.  I wouldn't buy a machine that vends tic tacs only.  It limits what your able to sell.  How about a machine that vends chapstick and lipbalm in the colorado airports for all the skiers.  Just a suggestion.  I personally would not buy these machines.  It's hard enough trying to find locations for any type of vending equipment, don't limit yourself right off the bat.

Just my 2 cents

Zeke

• 4 weeks later...

which leads me back to the Dent. Ice.  Why can't we vend Tic Tac or Dent Ice from our machines.  What setting would we put it at. 

I will be putting my machines together this weekend and will try them.

Tonight I am going to Sam's for my first purchase.

Eve

you can vend dentyne ice and tic tacs in your machine, but not at a profit. the smallest setting on your candy wheels will still give out too many pieces. which makes your product cost way too high. this is why you need the dentyne ice machine or the wheel that they sell to fit a northwestern.

and tic tac machines:(

I agree with Zeke. I think a dedicated machine limits you too much. If it doesn't work, then what?

I have never studied a gumball wheel closely. Would it be possible to super glue a couple of pieces of plastic into a spare wheel for your existing machine to make it dispense the number of Tic Tacs or DI that you want to vend?

Ted