YOU CAN NOW PAY THROUGH MY SITE!!! SPECIAL NEXT WEEK 4 LOC'S 100 BUCKS

eddiebauervending

You can now pay though my site via secure page Steve just built for me and send me your info on zips and charity and enter the amount you are paying(in the case of half price replacements or we have a deal on payments) all on the same page.

I know some of you were reluctant to use me because I needed your card number over the phone or email...but now...it's all secure.

First 10 members to sign up will get the special of 4 locs 100 bucks that pay through my site... Up Front...(got to raise some money to pay Steve LOL teasing ...it was cheap,compared...and better)

get all the same beneifits as regualr...1 refusal.2 half price replacement...every loc gets a shot unless they tell you "NO" at the door or change their minds...

We go straight dwon the call list in your zips and cant do them for that price with special requests...can barley do them at that price as it is LOL...Actually if this little experiment works(not too many refusals and bust outs) I might change everything...

Hired two more part time bulk guys back so the man power is up a bit should be able to knock out all 10 of you next week even with what we have on the books already.

You got to ck out Steve's web site services...they are killer prices and top of the line stuff...I am going to get him to build my iphone store web site...

I will post a whole nother thread about Him though...when I get back from the track LOL gota beat the rain...

post-1415-129433938607_thumb.jpg

I have 3 spots I can fill for for next week...and you don't have to be a new customer to take advantage of the offer...only requirement is pay up front if you want 4 for 100 or post pay if you'd rather...5 for 150...I have been thinking...

That actually may be the new order of thing over at eddiebauervending ....

if you did not want to pre pay it would be 150 for 5... if you would prepay we would knock off 5 bucks a loc but only take on 4 so I know I could knock that out in short order so I wouldn't owe a buch of loc's and have a lot of a lot of peoples money...

any thoughts?

Eddie did i miss something? You don't have your prices on your website

yeah I didnt have steve put any on there so no one could just pay before we talked a minute...I dont take on everyone who inquires about my services...also I break it up for some guys and half price replacements and sodas are 100 bucks to get rolling...so we left the amount to be charged on the card open for the customer to imput per whatever we agreed on...

I am doing soda agian around the country instead of just in houston...never stopped doing sodas just kept it in houston for a while

I think I'm gonna have to try this soda thing out. Hope to be ready soon.

yall let me know when your ready...we'll do one at a time and it's a 100 bucks down to pimp my tellemarketers out to ya and we'll figur out the price of the loc once you've cked it out...

we found jgoldenmba loc  in one day and he went out and closed it...just waitng for the old machines to get moved...we are on his second (or first however you look at it since the first has not p[laced yet...only secured) now...and royal forests...I can only take a few of these on at a time cut bk on man power on the sodas a while bk and will prob get it bk up later...

Man I cant believe the bulk spots didnt sell out...3 people signed up right away and a few others came in later but I still have few spots left

I was wondering..  Can we pay for this deal even if we're not ready to place the machines?  I am not 100% sure when I will be moving and this will prevent me from placing the machines, but would like to "pre-buy" and have these machines placed in the future.

Is this possible?

Jamie

I was wondering..  Can we pay for this deal even if we're not ready to place the machines?   I am not 100% sure when I will be moving and this will prevent me from placing the machines, but would like to "pre-buy" and have these machines placed in the future.

Is this possible?

Jamie

For sure Jamie...not sure how much loner I will offer...maybe forever LOL...just send the zips and we will have your call list ready to pull the triger when your ready to roll