Beaver Info

aiyeas

I was talking to a salesman from Beaver co, my interest was the southern beaver.

He informed me that the price increased from $55-$60 and shipping was about $15

because they are coming from Canada. Now at the same time xyz has a single head

for $50 that incluled one gumball wheal and one candy wheal. Aslo the stand is $25

with free shipping, so all together comes to $75.

The Beaver co stressed their reliability for years to come up to 20-30 years,

with minimum problems.

I'm in the prilimanary stages with this line of work and i want to start succesfully.

Any comments appriciated.

thanks

George

George,

Does Beaver not have a distributor in the USA?  I know they have a number to call for the US but it doesn't seem like they have any on their distributor page.

The only thing you may encounter as an additional cost is duty fees/taxes on the machine coming from Canada.  You may want to ask the Beaver Rep about that or maybe a member will have more input getting their machines from Beaver in Canada.

As far as quality/reliability between the 2 machines, another member will have to help you out with that.

Anton.

I been using Southern Beavers for the last couple of months, and yes they ship from Canada only.  I've found that they can ship 2 machines in box which cuts the shipping price in half.  I noticed that all the malls in my area use Beaver's in thier vending kiosks and they take a pretty hard beating and still look/operate nice.  That's why i bought them.

Yes they are but pricey.... their chroming is the best bar none.The mech is the best in the business that is why spiral manufactures all use them.

The chrome in their hopper doesn't peel and is real easy to clean.

OK who is the other 2 just curious?

Fred

• 2 months later...

I have  some beaver racks in great shape for sale.Also may have some RB'S for sale also.

Moving things around and trying to get standarized.I have less of the beaver so am replacing with NW's.

Email me if interested.

Fred