Ultra vends

Tiffeney

timeman55

Vending Area: Bulk

Years in Business: 7 years

Posted: Fri Nov 16th, 2007 07:48 pm

Send PM

I started out with ultravend. That was 8 years ago. The original six machines are still in the same location they started out in. Since then we added another 6 ultravends and all of the machines are still operating and none have ever broken down or had to have parts replaced. I know a lot of vendors do not like this brand of machine, but they have done very well for me.

Tee

• 3 weeks later...

Well we have two of them that we got used. We ordered two locks from Advantedge Vending, each with a different key code and a pair of keys for each lock but instead they sent us 2 locks with the same same key code and  of course 4 keys with the same code. If I was going to order two locks with the same code I would have just ordered two keys total. At this point I don't care anymore. Its been a nightmare dealing with Advantedge Vending. I placed the order with them on their website and after I got the order confirmation I heard nothing more until I started emailing them for a status a almost a week and half later. And even then after 12 emails back and forth trying to get a status I finally get the items. And the time of some of their replies was sometimes 5 days or more. As a business I would expect them to respond quicker. I've been waiting almost 6 weeks this order. Finally yesterday they came but they screwed up the order still. Over and done with though.

[line]