ROBBED 2 TIMES NOW~!

westlakevending

Well,

I went to service a locations and the business shut down overnight without any warning. this was resturaunt that did 35.00 in sales a month..............but......upon servicing the machine  the doors were locked and no one was home...........think its worth taking the old owners under small claims court.??

I as of right now have 2 machines stuck in business's that closed up with no warning nor call !  I have called the one billions of times and he has called me , but it just has been a bunch of phone tag they closed up and Nov. and I still do not have the machine.  The funny thing about this is everytime I leave my home I see both machines sitting in there getting NO business , because they are just 1 and 2 blocks from me less than a mile.

Westlake

Did you track down who owns the building?  As pusherman mentioned the business most likely was renting/leasing that building or space and the true owners have keys and can get you in.  I wouldn't give up so easily.  Its your business and with the numbers it isn't a small right off or loss.  I would pursue it harder and further before giving up.  You can check with the city assessor to find out who the owners are and contact them about your situation.

I agree Shawn, I'm sure you will see progress if you contact the owner of the location. After all, he likely does not want the added burden of disposing anything that was left by his tennant so I'm sure they will be more than willing to let you in to get your machine. 

Let us know how it goes.

Steve