Hey guys

Vending Gold LLC

So I am pretty new to the vending business.  I am slowly starting a company called Vending Gold, LLC (my last name is Golden hence the gold part).  I currently have 1 USI Combo II machine which I bought used a few months back and has been sitting in my apartment ever since  :huh:.  I also have 4 vendstar 3000 units that I bought off of a friend.  3 of them are located in 3 doctors offices owned by the company I work part time for.  The other one still needs to be located.  So far I have about $2k invested into the machines (had to replace compressor on USI machine since the machine is ~8 years old).  I think the vendstar machines will pay themselves off sometime next year and if I ever get the USI machine located then hopefully that will be payed off soon also.

I am currently looking at adding an e-port cashless system to the USI machine but not sure if its going to be cost effective yet.  The unit is $350 + $10/month for AT&T plan + 6% taken out for each vend.  My plan is to get some higher priced items into the machine to make it worth it.