Getting started advice / Idea

slinuxuzer

Hi everyone, I am interested in getting started building a route for myself, my ultimate goal is to net $ 2.000 + a month supplemental income. I am basically starting from scratch, I have some start up capital. My idea is this.

I owned and operated one stop right down the road from my house when I was 13, stuipidly lost a stop producing 150$ a week. I know better now. With this stop at least the coke machine seemed to be the big money maker, so where I would like to get to for starters is 1 - 4 stops that have coke machine only. There is a company near me (60 miles) that sells used machines and will deliver and setup. So my idea was to work with a locator and once location was secured purchase a mahcine and have it delieverd directly to client. I could handle removing a machine if needed, but this idea seems alot better for installation. I am not completly green, I used to help my dad out on his vending route he worked at, he is still around to and knows some machine repair basics.

So my questions are this.

1. Does this sound like a workable idea? Any suggestions on this idea?

2. What locator should I work with as a newbie looking to locate full size drink machines?

3. I could get and run a snack machine if needed, is it more difficult for a locator to try and locate coke machine only?

Thanks in advance guys.