NEWBIE IN OKLAHOMA

thrash

Hi, everyone. Learning a lot here. I am considering Starting a candy vending business with my 3 daughters. I am trying to figure out all there is to know.  I haven't even came up with a name yet butt trying to get it all together.  

HELP IS WELCOMED

THANK'S        JR.    

Thrash,

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us. We have a good group of vendors here with all experience levels. Ask any questions you have, I'm sure you will get good, constructive advice.

Good luck on your venture!

Steve

JR,

You came to the right place. you will get views from all angles here. I for one will be happy to try and answer any questions you may have.

Word of advice. Do Lots of Homework prior to jumping in. I have seen dozens of vendors here in Connecticut just vanish over past 5 years. lots of people think its an easy way to make big money but its not. its a fair way to make fair money in most cases.

If you do it right with the right equipment and right attitiude you can do well.

Good luck,

Dave

JR,

I enjoy most parts of my vending company. I Own Bulk the vending route and help run an Amusment route for a friend.

My Bulk vending route has Approx 300 locations with 600 heads out on the road. This route does not include the amusement side of business. Bulk vending is a numbers game. you need a ton of accounts to make any money in this business.

I have some locations that are empty every 14 days and others that I see once every 4 months so you need a large number of accounts to have a successful route. I had an old timer tell me once that to make a good living in bulk vending you need 1000 heads. This may be high in my eyes but he is not that far off depending on what kind of locations you have.

Dave

Dave did you start off little.

I am trying to make extra money to pay off my credit cards and teach my 3 daughters about money cause my parent's never really did. I want my kids to be money smart ,if i can help.