Would like to start

pearl

Hello All,

First let me say that I appreciate everyones advice here. This seems like a great place to learn the biz. Forgive my noobness but how should one start this biz?? I want to start a vending route. I have found some candy machines on ebay, not too pricey. But do I find locations interested first? Do I jump in and just by bargin machines on ebay? Any advice is welcome!

Thanks

Greetings Pearl!

Welcome to the site. My first piece of advice would be to research, research and research! You can never learn too much. Take the time to read the posts here and make sure you post any questions you may have.

Typically, operators will have machines on hand to place at a moments notice. It is usually good to get a machine placed as soon after you get a yes as possible. Dont give them a chance to change their minds.

Can you give us an example of what you think a bargain machine is. Post a link here to get good constructive feedback from the members.

Once again, Thanks for your participation!

Steve

Remember, you are starting. I would not start with used machines. I do not know your finical situation, but used is not better!

I would suggest you buy machines to have on hand when you get a yes! I have lost locations when I do not have them in my car!

Just start. Go and ask people. It is hard your first few places, but the No's get you pumped, and get you going towards a yes!!

Kyle Guth

i would suggest reading everything you can find about bulk vending, then when you think you are finished read some more. you will find alot of answers to your questions. then after about 2 weeks of reading and asking questions you can make a better decision about where to start.

you will be glad you did your research before you spend your hard earned money.

then read moree and ask more questions.

Now, Now hold on there Kyle. I have some locations that have requested these energy boosters. I have never used them but I can see where they might have potential in select locations. Obviously wouldn't work everywhere but what about gyms and such?

Glucks, do you have any of these machines? If so how do they do?

Also, Welcome to the forum! I appreciate your participation here.

Steve

Good luck for your wishes buddy. First study the maintenance and other kind of aspects that you need to know before you buy the product. Please do not  go for the used ones. They may deceive you. Study about the product that you are going to buy exclusively in the net and then decide. Also study about the prospects of it.

• 1 month later...