I need a good locator in Massachusetts

Shayrow

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to the business and just trying to get my feet wet and give this a whirl. I am a full time police officer and I really don't have the time  to try and find locations for myself. I'm looking for some feedback from anyone that might know of any locators in the area that would be able to assist me. Ive purchased 5 machines that are snack/beverage vending. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the Forum Shayrow! I hope 2011 brings you another year of safely returning home after each shift.

I am not a veteran by any means, however, the only locator that I know of for full line vending would be Eddie at www.eddiebauervending.com

From what I understand, He requires $100 down per location to get started.  After you meet the location and get a feel for how much you might bring in each month, then you and he will determine the final cost. 

Don't hold me to it, but I believe total cost for an average location will run you around $300-$400.

be sure you have all of your tax and vending paper work in order, and check with individual towns/counties, as some jurisdictions have individual vending taxes that they impose.

Archived