SuperPro Trivend

T BIRD

I have one of these in a very busy location.  Its a SportsBar/Bowling Alley.

Its only been 2 months that the machine has been operating, but I am already impressed with it.

I have averaged over $40 per month with the machine.  It appears to be working fine.  The machine is heavy and made very sturdily.  I have had nichels and dimes in the coin trays which is good since it means it dropped thru.  The stand is very sturdy.

All in all, I would highly recommend this machine for certain locations.

• 5 months later...

I had a problem with the middle coin mechanism not working on the Superpro yesterday at a VERY busy break room of a large supermarket near me.  ( The machine averages about $55 per month ).

When I got there a few of the workers in the back were very upset etc.  I apologized and apologized and gave them refunds and candy......lol.  I am the only machine there btw.  I could not get the mech fixed there.  I took it out and tried.  You should have seen me literally sweating bullets there trying to get it fixed......LOL.  Anyway I took the mmps out and put a sign up on the middle slot.  I gotta call Superpro and first ask them if the DI coin mech is the same one.  If it is I have an extra one I can use.

PS......I really have no complaints with Superpro's triple.  Its a very solid machine.  I have always had it on extremely busy locations.  I find as long as I make sure the screws on either side of each mech are tightened I am good to go.  I will tell you though, taking product out of it and any other triple that does not have a cannister that comes up and out is a real pain in the a*s!

I spoke with Maury and he is shipping me another coin mech today. The area of vending I have to get better at is the fixing coin mechs and candy wheels and screwing and unscrewing etc on location.  I am not good at it.  I am better than when I started though.  Maury was so funny to me. He asked me what was wrong and I told him when I turn the handle its very tight and sometimes the quarter does not go through and sometimes it does.  He went on to explain how to fix it on location. I saidm ok I will look at it but just to be safe, please send me another coin mech!....lol