Little Update On Eddiebauervending

Hey all it has been a bit since I have been on here and I know last I left ya with the info that I have gotten into the Ins biz....well...like all the buusiness I get into I seem to carve out a little niche for myself and take what I like and leave the rest. We are actually only doing anuities and no life or health. Crazy money on anuities and none on health ins...haha relatively speaking that is. ing and a few other paying 9% comision and my mom owning the 3rd largest CPA firm in Houston here referals just fall in our lap over here and that biz is sorta on auto pilot. Sooo now that is leaving me more time for the locating biz again and we are back to full speed. We can find about 10-15 locs a day pretty easy for the bulk and 1 or 2 soda's a day so that is where I am going to keep my order limit at. I still do the 4 for 100 paid up front on my secure page Steve built for me and soda is 100 deposit and the ballance upon approval of the loc. Price per soda loc will be what we (you and I ) estimate one month gross to be with a minimum of 200 and a maximum ofr 500 dollars.

Bulk replacement are only if they tell you "no" at the door or some other circumstance like it's unsafe place for you or your machine etc.... we figuree it out case by case but at that price I am not offering any performance warranties or kick out warranties but will replace those for 15 bucks.

My secure payment page at www.eddiebauervending.com has places for your zips and charities and how many and type of machine and all the info we need to get you in rotation.

and it does not auto run your card...it notifies me and I tell it to run or not so if I am full I will send an email to ya to let you know your next and I will tell the system to run it when we can get you in rotation and it will send you a receipt when it does run it I I will also send you a courtesy email to let you know. That way I do not have your money while you are waiting for your turn.

Hope all had good hollidays and just wanted to update you on our status and let you know we are locating full time and to send your orders I have room Now that I can focus more on locating again and the annuity biz is tweaked the way I want it.

Eddie

ps email me at eddiebauerjr@gmail.com or call me at 832-883-4479 if you need me.

That way I dont have to go to 8 places a day to get all the msg's I get lol

also spell ck not working and I'm not going back through this so...well ...so

Archived