Live Chat

schmedspub

I will be spending a few hours online tonight and will keep a window open in the live chat room.

Now I dont claim to have all the answers but I would invite questions of any bulk, Full Line or amusement vendors

I also would love to share some ideas from Seasoned vendors on the board and invite them to help out any of the New people joining or who have already joined the vending comunity.

I currently Own and run a 300 location 600 head Bulk vending route and help run the largest Amusement/Full Line vending company in Connecticut. Gumballs to Golden Tee Golf and everything in between.

Ill try to help if I can so please dont hesitate to ask.

I would also like to thiank Steve for taking the steps to Create and monitor this site, It is a great Tool to use in the Vending business and I encourage all vendors to support this platform by visiting and using the sponsors who advertise here.

Thanks again Steve and please dont hesitate to ask your Friend to the South if there is anything I can help with to grow this community.

Dave - Uptheodds Vending, LLC 

Philo,

Live chat is indeed live! It will be open 24hrs a day for a few days and available to all so that everyone can become familiar with it. After that we are going to come up with some kind of schedule and reasons to use it so it remains an asset and isn't abused. I want it to compliment the forum posts, not detract from them.

Thank you Dave for taking the initiative in providing your time to meet and greet members who have specific questions. That might also be a very good use of the chat area if anyone else is interested in doing something similar. I know we have some full liners here who could "sit down" with those who are interested in jumping from bulk. Or some rack vendors who could share some live info about starting up with racks.

I am taking all input and suggestions on how to best utilize the chat.

Steve