North American Vending Machine

agrantha

post-1869-0-44544900-1298839212_thumb.jpg

A guy is selling this machine. It is a North American Vending Machine. One head is gumball and the other candy. He is selling three yellow/chrome doubles for $350.

I understand they have gone out of business, but he is giving me a bunch of new spare parts. I think these are very good looking and sturdy machines.

What do you think?

I did a search and it seems that Kelly bought some when he was a newbie in vending.

Kelly

What do you think about them now? Or anyone else may chime in.

I would leave those machines alone. That is not a great price. Why have a route working for you with second class machines? That aren't even in business anymore. It does not make sense. Call Oak Vending and get a very fair price on a machine that has been around for years and years.

I would leave those machines alone. That is not a great price. Why have a route working for you with second class machines? That aren't even in business anymore. It does not make sense. Call Oak Vending and get a very fair price on a machine that has been around for years and years.

These machines are actually inmorts. They are the same as LYPC, SSF, Venmasters, etc. The mechs are rated for 20000 vends or so. You can buy any replacement parts you need online. These machines can usually be picked up used for $20 to $50 depending on condition. You could buy brand new with a stand from LYPC for $169 each or so. I would pass. I found an importer that I can buy these brand new, 50 at a time, including the stand, configured any way I want them, for $86 each including shipping. I will probably go this route toward the middle-late part of this year. These machines have served me well so far.

I've had two of these machines on location for the last 3 years. No problems at all with them. The only thing I don't like about them is a rounded globe. I prefer a square globe. This is just my taste though.

You'll like the cash drawer. Every manufacturer should make the machine with one. ^-^

I paid $60 for my doubles three years ago. I wouldn't go more than that per double. The chrome stand really sets it off also.

I used to have one just like it. It was well built but very hard to use. NAV called it the ultimate when they we in bus. it was the only one i had like it. I sold mine on eaby for about 60 dollars it was very hard to open

post-1869-0-44544900-1298839212_thumb.jpgA guy is selling this machine. It is a North American Vending Machine. One head is gumball and the other candy. He is selling three yellow/chrome doubles for $350.

I understand they have gone out of business, but he is giving me a bunch of new spare parts. I think these are very good looking and sturdy machines.

What do you think?

I did a search and it seems that Kelly bought some when he was a newbie in vending.

Kelly

What do you think about them now? Or anyone else may chime in.

• 1 year later...

I found an importer that I can buy these brand new, 50 at a time, including the stand, configured any way I want them, for $86 each including shipping. I will probably go this route toward the middle-late part of this year. These machines have served me well so far.

What importer do you use for $86 each including shipping with the stand? Sounds like a great deal!

Archived