New Arrival!! =)

Faith Vending

New Arrival..................55 NEW BABIES!!!

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPS  was here at 10 delivering my new 1800's

I am so excited!!

Now I have to put them together.  Question.....why did they lie and say to me all you have to do is attach the top to the bottom................EVERYTHING IS DETACHED!

I will be putting these things together all weekend....HA

Eve

Question.....why did they lie

I will withhold comment an that one! :D

In all seriousness though Eve, Congrats on your new additions! Now comes the hard part, Find them some homes! Keep us updated on your progress and if you need anything from us, please ask.

Steve

I wish you luck.  I have been in the vending business for 10 years.  Nothing good comes easily except maybe winning the mega million lottery.  Take your time with the machines.  The more you learn up front, the better you are on the back.

kevin

Faith Vending,

I have 50- 1800 machines and they took time because there were so many of them but, once you do a couple it gets easier. The most time spent will be adjusting all the candy wheels to the correct portions for each candy. Also, if you are going to put toys in the middle instead of gumballs you have to open all the holes up and remove the plastic "C" piece from the bottom of the wheel housing.

Note: I found that it is better to leave the base off until you get to the account. It is easier to load them in the back seat of the car or van and stack them up with cardboard in between them.

Good luck guys.

Gary

Yes, it is one part of the partnership.  I just decided to join and see what you guys are saying around here.  I also figured that vending had been a very good thing for me so I should share any knowledge if I can.  Vending has been great for me and the true return of investment comes over time like having machines that were paid for 5-7 years ago and are still making money so all that are new to vending, hang in there.  Look forward to the discussion.  Thanks...

I wish you luck.  I have been in the vending business for 10 years.  Nothing good comes easily except maybe winning the mega million lottery.  Take your time with the machines.  The more you learn up front, the better you are on the back.

kevin

Hi there Kevin!  I am glad you joined us.  We need all the help we can get!.....lol.

I will always remember a phone conversation I had with Kevin back in October when I was simply exploring the business and various machines.  He must have spent 25 minutes with me on the phone explaining the vending business to me and and all that is involved with it.  He did not know me from a hole in the wall. I thought that was very cool. I am excited about the 2 Easy Pros I just ordered from you w/ the chrome bases Kev. Cant wait to get them!

Welcome to our community Kevin.

We have just started to schedule and hold live chat sessions here on the board and I have been busy lining up some great guests. If you are interested in sitting down with the members for some live Q&A let me know so we can make it happen. I'm sure there are several members here who would love to pick your brain!

Steve

14  done so far,  they are so easy........(I thought they had a lot of pieces) it's really no big deal.  I have not been to Sam's yet for my candy.  I will work on the vend openings then.

Ha,   it's 5 in the morning and I woke up thinking vending, vending, vending!!!

Eve

We have 34 all done.  21 more to go. Gosh you were right West Coast, adjusting the amount of vend takes a bit of time.  I got a longer screwdriver and that helped.

Our locator says he has found 30 placements and my husband wants to place them this Friday and he says no.  He sounds really hesitant......what do you think? My husband is wondering what the heck is going on.   It's been 3/4  weeks and we want to get them out ( not to mention they are taking up room ALL OVER the house) 

Eve

p.s.    I took a picture but it says the size file is to big.  I have to do it again

p.s.    I took a picture but it says the size file is to big.  I have to do it again

If you have anymore problems, send the pic to support@vendiscuss.com. I will post it for you.

Steve

Faith Vending,

Send the picture to Steve by PM and he will send you back a link that you can attach to a new post.

If the locator is saying to wait I would ask him why. Is there a problem with the locations that he has gotten for you? If there isn't then start placing them. They are not making you any money seating in your house.

I would love to see the picture.

Gary