What software should I use

indyin99

Hello,

I am just starting out in this vending world.  I am not trying to start big, and want to keep it very small for a while (year or two) because I have a full-time job.  I am only placing one snack machine currently, but will be slowing building my route up (adding about 1 account per month).  I am looking to get some software that would last me upto around 75-100 locations.  I know I could get by without any technical software right now, but figure if I get it while I'm starting out, I will get very familar with the software and find it very helpful as I grow.

Anyways, I'm only looking to vend cans/bottle drinks and snack machines.  I saw one software called Vend Magic 5.0 or something but didnt look like it was what I was looking for and reviews were not great on it.  Anyone have any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Will S.

Will,

Welcome to the forum! You might want to look into Vend-Trak. This software does support full line vending and has received some very good reviews on the board. It is entirely web-based so you can access it anywhere. It is also what I use as well.

If you are interested, you can sign up for a 2 month free trial. They don't ask for a credit card or anything for your free trial.

They are also offering our members a substantial discount should you decide to purchase it after your 2 months is up.

Check them out. Here is their section on the boards. ==> http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=22

Steve