To the Dump we Go!

Jax Snacks

Make a trip to a scrap metal yard today. Had some badly beaten and rusted Uturns that were not worth refurbishing. Have sold most of them and only have 12 left. So it was time to clean out the storage to make room for more product inventory. Dumped 120 pounds of metal and got a whopping $12. But at least I cleared out some space and did the environmentally responsible thing. A very cleansing feeling. And maybe some of that Uturn metal will be used in my next vending vehicle!

To the dump

To the dump

To the dump dump dump

I took two loads to the scrap metal yard today here in Albuquerque, NM today also.

4,740 lbs for 521.40 ;D (1975 junk oldsmobile)

Funny that you took vending machine to scrap metal because last week I was dropping off a different car

at the scrap metal yard and I ended up rescuing 4 soda machines and a bill changer that was going to be scrapped.

Picked them all up for 150.00

Two of the machines are in great working condition and also they look great!

So in the next month I hope to have 1-2 soda machine accounts.

Nick

I took two loads to the scrap metal yard today here in Albuquerque, NM today also.

4,740 lbs for 521.40 ;D (1975 junk oldsmobile)

Funny that you took vending machine to scrap metal because last week I was dropping off a different car

at the scrap metal yard and I ended up rescuing 4 soda machines and a bill changer that was going to be scrapped.

Picked them all up for 150.00

Two of the machines are in great working condition and also they look great!

So in the next month I hope to have 1-2 soda machine accounts.

Nick

Dang, you did good with that!

Archived