Hello Vendiscuss!

davidsurvz

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone. I am doing well these days. The forum seems to change every month or two when I log in. I guess Steve just has all kinds of time to sit around and tweak websites. (He must be independently wealthy and never have to work if he has that kind of time.) :D

How is everyone doing here? I think my vending days are fizzling out..... I have a few locations but I am not really pushing the route anymore. If the mood strikes me I will probably expand again. I am doing alright. We are still plenty busy with our 5 children.

I got a new job about 8 months ago and I really like the company I am working for. The owner is a great guy and I am working with a good team of people.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to the old gang.

Take care and God Bless!

I'll stop in to visit from time to time.

David

Great to see you again David! Sorry to hear about the new job. Hopefully it will only be a temporary roadblock on your journey to becoming free. :mellow:

Check in with us often. It's always good to hear from our Charter Members. Do you remember Tiffeney? She had checked in a few weeks ago.

• 7 months later...

Just wanted to stop by and say Hi to all my old friends. Would love to know how you are all doing. As of right now I am VERY busy with my four children! And currently have 2 candy machines in my garage. Maybe one day I will place them again and start all over.

Archived