Hello from SoCal!

JvAlmonte

Hey Everyone!

My names Jeff, and I'm new to the board. I've been reading a bunch of posts here for a while, and I've learned so much. I'm a college student working two jobs, and I'm looking to start making passive income. I'm thinking of getting NW S60's or some Oaks, but I don't really know too much about Oak's. Anyways, I just wanna say hi to everyone and I can't wait to start this venture!

- Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Glad you found this place.. I am always happy to see young people looking for ways to make money on their own. I have never had a job but have had my own busineess of one sort or another since graduating in 1986. Of course there are time I have thought maybe I should have done this or that, but really there is nothing better than working for yourself. Especially in times like we are in now. It may get slow, but I have a job and can work 16 hours a day/7 days a week if I need to. Glad I don't need to :-X. Get a good education and you will be good in any direction you choose to go. Vending may turn out to be a nice little side job, or you may grow into a large business of your own. Work hard, and there is nothing you can't do!!

• 3 months later...

Welcome neighbor! You are starting off talking about a good brand of machines. Both are well know companies but you should decide what you are going to sell before you pick the right machines. And, are you looking to buy new machines or buy used machines to start. It's sometimes better to start off with used equipment to see if vending is what you want to do. You can always buy new ones once you decide.

Gary

Archived