Dirty messy vending machines on loc

bluewhale

Well after a little drive around the area and inspections i have to say the state of bulk vending in my area is a neglected mess. dirty machines with stains and dust all over them, some totally empty and out dated faded stickers. at the half dozen or so locations we found that had bulk machines most of them did not seem to be kept up. the kmart location did have a fairly clean 8 way rack but seemed like in a fairly bad spot. well still waiting on all the licenses to come in the mail and the liability insurance to be active and we will see if we can get some machines placed. Thanks to the forum for all the great reading:)

Well after a little drive around the area and inspections i have to say the state of bulk vending in my area is a neglected mess. dirty machines with stains and dust all over them, some totally empty and out dated faded stickers. at the half dozen or so locations we found that had bulk machines most of them did not seem to be kept up. the kmart location did have a fairly clean 8 way rack but seemed like in a fairly bad spot. well still waiting on all the licenses to come in the mail and the liability insurance to be active and we will see if we can get some machines placed. Thanks to the forum for all the great reading:)

Don't you just love how easy the competition makes it!!

Dirty neglected machines in your area are to be considered a blessing!

I second that! I have one vendor in my area that is becoming a pain as far as candy, and they use a sticker that says 100% of the profit from this machine goes to Tampa Bay Harvest. This is a great local charity that takes in outdated but edible food, and redistributes it to those less fortunate. The machines are all new/newer Vendstars, and I can only wonder if they include a salary/labor amount before the profit portion comes into play. These machines are popping up all over. Most are in locations that I would consider to be dogs, and I don't have machines in them, but they are in two of my spots and it's annoying.

Archived