Day Care Centers

minivend

Anyone have day care center(s) as locations? If so, are they good locations? I have an opportunity to place a rack in one that averages 100 kids per day. 6 month olds up to 6yr olds.

I love daycares. They are my absolute favorite location type. Every one that I have averages above $40 some as high as $100. Some places are particular about what you vend though. I have a couple that won't allow toys, and one that doesn't allow gum, but almost all of them agree the kids can't use it until the end of the day.

I love daycares. They are my absolute favorite location type. Every one that I have averages above $40 some as high as $100. Some places are particular about what you vend though. I have a couple that won't allow toys, and one that doesn't allow gum, but almost all of them agree the kids can't use it until the end of the day.

That sounds like a great location but I'd be creative about what to put in there. Maybe something for the kids and adults who come by.

• 3 weeks later...

I have one that does pretty good.

It really depends on what you run in them. Mine has Skittles and Belive it or not Crazy bands, and h they still sell. not as fast as I would like but they sell.

i would stay away from the M&M type stuff and the gum.

I'm running toys only. 2 week collection $105..pencil toppers,fast food erasers, yo yo balls..I took a gamble and didn't put any candy in. Could be a spark because it's something new.

Archived