Hey all! New to the site but not to Bulk Vending!

Dougster

Hey Forum members hope all is well and making lots of profits! I hope to learn from you and as well as maybe lend some of my information in the business.

I like and use the Vendesign 4n1 machines. I personally think this is one of the best machines for the money out there (that is if the location is right and the machine is set-up right) I had a small route of about thirty back in the 90's and loved the business. BUT a divorce forced the sell off of the route.

But now I'm back and about to begin again. I have 18 machines and hope to have 100 this time next year. Wish me luck! And lets hope this economy gets better! ;) Dougster

Hey Forum members hope all is well and making lots of profits! I hope to learn from you and as well as maybe lend some of my information in the business.

I like and use the Vendesign 4n1 machines. I personally think this is one of the best machines for the money out there (that is if the location is right and the machine is set-up right) I had a small route of about thirty back in the 90's and loved the business. BUT a divorce forced the sell off of the route.

But now I'm back and about to begin again. I have 18 machines and hope to have 100 this time next year. Wish me luck! And lets hope this economy gets better! ;) Dougster

Welcome and good luck with the new route!!

Archived