U-turn Machine Evaluations: What's this worth?

Team Mass

Hi, I know this was a no brainer purchase for me but I was curious about what you would have paid for these machines. I already closed the sale on this purchase which I took at auction for a very low price. I originally thought I was paying for 2 locations with 2 machines so it was a real steal but was curious what you thought of the extra equipment.

I plan on selling some of it off because its not my preferred choice in equipment but I plan on keeping some of the used ones. Here is a quick list. The best part is they delivered it all to me for free. I just had to make room in storage.

How much would you have paid?

PS. This is not a franchise, just equipment.

http://www.franchiseforsale.com/webpages/uturn4.jpg

Included in Auction:

2 Terminators New in Box, 12 used (In good condition)

6 Elimators New in box 4 (used in good condition)

2 Additional Terminators placed on location (both within 500 feet from existing accounts)

Total Complete units 26.

16 housings additional plus some stands were included. Not sure which housing yets because I don't use U-turn but it appeared enough to build a few more units just from parts.

14 Bags of M&M's (54 Once I believe)

6 Bags of Skittles (Similiar size).

PS. I feel like a crook for what I paid but nobody bid against me... So it was a real steal. I paid $250 which was the starting bid price... But I was curious how much these were worth.

I don't know what it's worth but you got a real steal. I need to find auctions like that. Heck, the candy is probably worth about $170 by itself. You will get the rest back on the sale of one machine. That was a great buy, Congrats

Hi, I know this was a no brainer purchase for me but I was curious about what you would have paid for these machines. I already closed the sale on this purchase which I took at auction for a very low price. I originally thought I was paying for 2 locations with 2 machines so it was a real steal but was curious what you thought of the extra equipment.

I plan on selling some of it off because its not my preferred choice in equipment but I plan on keeping some of the used ones. Here is a quick list. The best part is they delivered it all to me for free. I just had to make room in storage.

How much would you have paid?

PS. This is not a franchise, just equipment.

http://www.franchiseforsale.com/webpages/uturn4.jpg

Included in Auction:

2 Terminators New in Box, 12 used (In good condition)

6 Elimators New in box 4 (used in good condition)

2 Additional Terminators placed on location (both within 500 feet from existing accounts)

Total Complete units 26.

16 housings additional plus some stands were included. Not sure which housing yets because I don't use U-turn but it appeared enough to build a few more units just from parts.

14 Bags of M&M's (54 Once I believe)

6 Bags of Skittles (Similiar size).

PS. I feel like a crook for what I paid but nobody bid against me... So it was a real steal. I paid $250 which was the starting bid price... But I was curious how much these were worth.

When we sold Terminators last year on Ebay used, we were getting $280 for a pair. They sell faster in pairs than as singles.

Thank you guys for getting back to me. I knew it was a great deal, but I really thought this was just an insane price point to buy it at after it was all done.

I'm probably going to sell it all off, and maybe keep 6 units for now. I'll see what else I can build out of the parts as well. This was one of those deals that just happened because I was in the right place at the right time.

If anyone is looking for used terminators let me know. It appears I'll have about 16 total (Some need to be re-assembled).

Thank you guys for getting back to me. I knew it was a great deal, but I really thought this was just an insane price point to buy it at after it was all done.

I'm probably going to sell it all off, and maybe keep 6 units for now. I'll see what else I can build out of the parts as well. This was one of those deals that just happened because I was in the right place at the right time.

If anyone is looking for used terminators let me know. It appears I'll have about 16 total (Some need to be re-assembled).

I need a couple of the small canisters only and some gumball wheels.Send me pm if you have any you want to sell.

Archived