Double teaming a location when scouting locations a good idea?

acvending

My friend want us to go out together and scout locations on Tuesday when he is off but he actually wants us to go into each location together. Do you guys think going in together into these places could be detrimental to landing the location. My feeling is that the place may feel they are being double teamed and more pressured. What you guys think?

You can always act like one of you is training the other on how to run the business. Most people like to do what they can to help in situations like that. Its kind of like role playing.

One plays the trainee, one plays the trainer and the location plays the customer.  Before you know it you'll have a yes simply because the location wanted to help you help him.

Be advised that I've never done this. I have no clue how it would work but I thought I'd toss it out there. I don't think the location would feel pressured at all if they feel that they are playing a role in you training your partner. Just make sure the one playing the trainee is all "wide eyed" and that he appears to be "taking it all in":D

Steve 

To Steve - Yeah the trainee idea I had thought about. My only problem is whoever is acting as the trainee has to keep his mouth shut even if the one doing the pitch screws up. Maybe we will try it out and see.

To Clearcut - Even if it was awkward, which I sorta am thinking it could be, did you actually land any location using the technique?